Today Simon Cooper talks about creating partial-trust appdomains and then Brian Harry discusses Visual Studio 2012.3 and reacts to a comment about VS 2012.3. Installing it should be quite smooth, so just run the installer for Visual Studio and TFS. If you have any questions, ask them on the Visual Studio Forums and if you encounter any bugs, you can log them on Microsoft Connect.
Sean Sexton shares another excellent bit of C# ambrosia (if you’re not following his blog, do so now) and the Code Inside Team shares a tip with the rest of us. After installing the Windows Phone SDK you will receive 36 Icons. The Code Inside Team tells us where to find them.
As a closing note, from time to time I write for BitRebels too. I thought it would be nice to (unashamedly)
promote share one of my latest posts with the rest of you. The Daily Six Pack is primarily a Technology post, but from time to time, I like posting content that sides with the geek in me. That’s it for today folks! Be good and make it an excellent one! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Visual Studio 2012.3 (Update 3) “go-live” CTP is now available, Brian Harry
- .NET Security Part 2, Simon Cooper
- Walkthrough. It’s Easy to Deploy a Web App to your “Free” MSDN Azure Account, Jason Singh
- Anonymous Type Limitations, Sean Sexton
- Some thoughts on a comment about VS 2012.3, Brian Harry
- Windows Phone SDK & „System“-Icons, Code Inside Team
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- Microsoft MVP Virtual Conference – Register Now! - 20 April, 2015 09:52:45
- CodeLens Freezes Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - 9 April, 2015 21:46:11
- The Daily Six Pack: December 12, 2014 - 12 December, 2014 06:00:44
- Visual Studio 2015 Preview and Windows 10 Technical Preview – Try Them On Azure Now - 12 December, 2014 01:00:41
- The Daily Six Pack: December 11, 2014 - 11 December, 2014 06:00:06