Having recently surpassed the 100 million licenses sold mark for Windows 8, Brandon LeBlanc talks to Tami Reller to provide an update on the progress since the launch of Windows 8. Then, on February 27, the General Availability date for Office 365 was reached, ending the preview period. The good news is that you now have the option to convert your preview subscription to a paid subscription. Ricardo Loo tells us more.
Microsoft recently added the two-step authentication mechanism to all their accounts. Kunal Chowdhury shows us how to turn it on or off. Lastly, Clint Edmondson, has collected a board set of useful coding standards for C# that I feel is worth taking note of. Most of you will probably already be applying these anyway, but for the newbies, go check them out.
Have a fantastic day. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Taking a look at the various API levels available for Android, Michael Crump
- Windows 8 at 6 months: Q&A with Tami Reller, Brandon LeBlanc
- Convert your Office 365 Developer Subscription Preview to a General Availability subscription to save your content, Ricardo Loo
- How to turn ON/OFF the Microsoft Two-Step Verification?, Kunal Chowdhury
- One ASP.NET: Nancy.Templates for Visual Studio, Scott Hanselman
- Practical Naming Standards for C#, The Schray
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: December 12, 2014 - 12 December, 2014 06:00:44
- Visual Studio 2015 Preview and Windows 10 Technical Preview – Try Them On Azure Now - 12 December, 2014 01:00:41
- The Daily Six Pack: December 11, 2014 - 11 December, 2014 06:00:06
- Rebracer – Save Visual Studio Editor Formatting Settings Per Solution - 11 December, 2014 01:00:38
- The Daily Six Pack: December 10, 2014 - 10 December, 2014 06:00:11