Hey everyone. Welcome to a new week. Microsoft has completed moving user accounts from Hotmail to Outlook.com. During the 6-week transition period, Microsoft moved hundreds of millions of accounts and over 150 petabytes of email data. (That’s a huge amount of data!) Paul Thurrott tells us more.
James Michael Hare is back with an excellent post of some tutorials he did for Tech.Pro. Go check them out. For all you Angry Birds fans on Windows Phone, I have some good news. Go get the games free until May 15th.
Wishing you a fantastic Monday, here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Initializing a Generic List with an Object Initializer, Sean Sexton
- Announcing availability of ISOs for Visual Studio Updates, Eric Knox
- ASP.NET SignalR and LightSwitch (VS 2012 Update 2), Matt Sampson
- C#/.NET Fundamentals: Three Tech.Pro Tutorials, James Michael Hare
- Reminder: Angry Birds free (for your Windows Phone 8 or Windows Phone 7) until May 15th, Eduardo Technical Evangelist Ortega
- Microsoft Completes the Transition from Hotmail to Outlook.com, Adds New Features, Paul Thurrott
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- Microsoft MVP Virtual Conference – Register Now! - 20 April, 2015 09:52:45
- CodeLens Freezes Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - 9 April, 2015 21:46:11
- The Daily Six Pack: December 12, 2014 - 12 December, 2014 06:00:44
- Visual Studio 2015 Preview and Windows 10 Technical Preview – Try Them On Azure Now - 12 December, 2014 01:00:41
- The Daily Six Pack: December 11, 2014 - 11 December, 2014 06:00:06