TechDays Online is now available online, on demand. This event took place a couple of weeks ago, so if you missed it then don’t be sad. It’s all here, how awesome is that? Tech.Days online had over 1,700 attendees for 3 days of interactive online learning.
So head on over to the link below and learn all about the latest Microsoft Technologies and with even more exciting topics, discussion and interactivity. For more info, see the timings of the live event.
Then Sarah Lamb invites us to share our Visual Studio Tips & Tricks with the rest of the community. Head on over there and share your nugget with the rest of us! Go on, you know that you want to!
Lastly there is a collection of the top Windows 8 tips and tricks. Most of you already using Windows 8 will be quite accustomed to some of these, but for those who are just starting out will no doubt find these very interesting.
Can you believe it, today is already Wednesday. Have a great one today! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: TechDays Online
- Git support for Visual Studio – Git, TFS, and VS put into Context, Scott Hanselman
- Using database unit tests in Visual Studio, Gunnar Peipman
- Solution to TFS Build Error – The Silverlight 4 SDK is not installed, Kunal Chowdhury
- Poll of the Fortnight: Visual Studio Tips & Tricks, Sarah Lamb
- Top Windows 8 tips and tricks, Sara Abbas
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Then for today’s xkcd comic, I found this one particularly funny!
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: April 27, 2015 - 27 April, 2015 01:15:05
- Microsoft MVP Virtual Conference – Register Now! - 20 April, 2015 09:52:45
- CodeLens Freezes Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - 9 April, 2015 21:46:11
- The Daily Six Pack: December 12, 2014 - 12 December, 2014 06:00:44
- Visual Studio 2015 Preview and Windows 10 Technical Preview – Try Them On Azure Now - 12 December, 2014 01:00:41