Welcome to Friday. I included two posts of one of my favorite bloggers, James Michael Hare (or @BlkRabbitCoder on Twitter). His C# Fundamentals series is excellent and well worth reading.
Then Tareq Ateik shows us how to install and activate Windows Server 2012 while Erik Bartlow gives us the low down on using SQL Bulk Insert with the .NET Framework.
Bnaya Eshet then posted a very interesting article on Parallel and the C# Memory Model and lastly on Channel 9, part 1 of a video on Windows Store apps for beginners.
Have an excellent weekend and enjoy The Daily Six Pack.
- Using SQL Bulk Insert with the .NET Framework, Erik Bartlow
- C# Fundamentals: Beware Of Implicit Hiding, James Michael Hare
- C# Fundamentals: String Concat() vs. Format() vs. StringBuilder, James Michael Hare
- Installing Windows Server 2012 (step by step), Tareq Ateik
- Parallel and The C# Memory Model, Bnaya Eshet
Other Link Blogs
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: April 17, 2014 - 17 April, 2014 06:00:16
- Windows XP Bliss – The Story Behind The Wallpaper - 16 April, 2014 09:42:10
- The Daily Six Pack: April 16, 2014 - 16 April, 2014 08:42:22
- The Daily Six Pack: April 15, 2014 - 15 April, 2014 09:19:51
- The Daily Six Pack: April 14, 2014 - 14 April, 2014 11:33:39