Welcome to Friday. I included two posts of one of my favorite bloggers, James Michael Hare (or @BlkRabbitCoder on Twitter). His C# Fundamentals series is excellent and well worth reading.
Then Tareq Ateik shows us how to install and activate Windows Server 2012 while Erik Bartlow gives us the low down on using SQL Bulk Insert with the .NET Framework.
Bnaya Eshet then posted a very interesting article on Parallel and the C# Memory Model and lastly on Channel 9, part 1 of a video on Windows Store apps for beginners.
Have an excellent weekend and enjoy The Daily Six Pack.
- Using SQL Bulk Insert with the .NET Framework, Erik Bartlow
- C# Fundamentals: Beware Of Implicit Hiding, James Michael Hare
- C# Fundamentals: String Concat() vs. Format() vs. StringBuilder, James Michael Hare
- Installing Windows Server 2012 (step by step), Tareq Ateik
- Parallel and The C# Memory Model, Bnaya Eshet
Other Link Blogs
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- Azure Databases – Restore Local Database To Azure - 23 July, 2014 00:50:20
- The Daily Six Pack: July 22, 2014 - 22 July, 2014 06:00:08
- The Daily Six Pack: July 21, 2014 - 21 July, 2014 06:00:07
- The Daily Six Pack: July 18, 2014 - 18 July, 2014 06:00:04