Today we look at a very nice article by Suprotim Agarwal on authenticating your ASP.NET MVC app using Facebook (talk about a smooth bit of coding) and then we also have a look at a CSV Serializer for .NET.
John Paul Cook diagnoses the difference between production and development and Amna Mangoosh Al Ali shares some really useful links for Windows 8 Store app developers.
Jakub Chodounsky then discusses CSS on steroids with his introduction to LESS/SASS and Shai Hinitz talks about developing Windows Store games. Have a great day today. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Diagnosing differences between production and development, John Paul Cook
- CSV Serializer for .NET, CognitiveFeedback on Code Project
- CSS on Steroids – Introduction to LESS/SASS, Jakub Chodounsky
- Using Facebook to Authenticate your ASP.NET MVC WebSite, Suprotim Agarwal
- Useful links for Windows 8 Store App developers, Amna Mangoosh Al Ali
- Developing Windows Store games, Shai Hinitz
Other Link Blogs
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: March 12, 2014 - 12 March, 2014 06:00:52
- The Daily Six Pack: March 11, 2014 - 11 March, 2014 06:00:28
- CodeSmith Generator – Creating Your First Template - 10 March, 2014 23:30:30
- USB Security Suite – Secure Your PC - 10 March, 2014 08:53:02
- The Daily Six Pack: March 10, 2014 - 10 March, 2014 06:00:19