Fix System Restore in Windows 7 and 8… well there is something you don’t hear every day. System restore has saved my bacon on many occasions. But if for some reason your Operating System isn’t creating those System Restore Points, you could be headed for a bucket load of trouble. Have a look at our featured link for some troubleshooting tips.
Next up, Jeff Bramwell demystify’s Microsoft’s Git offering and Scott Hanselman writes an excellent post on what we are doing wrong on the Internet.
Lastly, finally, Microsoft brings Office to iPhone and iPad. You need an Office 365 subscription though, but that is really probably the better way to go anyway. If you haven’t had a look at Office 365, check it out.
The middle of the week has arrived and I can smell the weekend approaching. Have a great day! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: Fix System Restore
- Fix: System Restore not working in Windows 8 | 7, HappyAndyK
- Demystifying Microsoft’s Git Offering, Jeff Bramwell
- Stop Doing Internet Wrong, Scott Hanselman
- Microsoft Office Mobile 365 for iPhone and iPad Released, Aamir Usman
- Google’s initiative against Child Pornography, Hemant Saxena
- Hidden Code Mines, Phil Haack
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: May 25, 2015 - 25 May, 2015 08:38:40
- The Daily Six Pack: May 22, 2015 - 22 May, 2015 08:17:51
- The Daily Six Pack: May 21, 2015 - 21 May, 2015 00:10:38
- The Daily Six Pack: May 19, 2015 - 19 May, 2015 00:10:12
- Introducing Code Contracts – Writing Better Code - 18 May, 2015 00:21:21