iOS7 is surely on the mind of all Apple fans. The OS is truly incredible, beautiful and absolutely functional to an incredible degree. I have included some links below for your viewing pleasure. If you watched the KeyNote, you will agree that there are many things to be excited about. As Phil Schiller aptly put it, “Can’t innovate any more my ass”. I will agree with him!
In other exciting news, we have a June release of the AJAX Control Toolkit. The AjaxFileUpload control has been enhanced to support uploading files directly to Windows Azure. Now that is nice!
Lastly, Juri Strumpflohner shares an excellent post with us on Git for Visual Studio. Be sure to check that one out!
Have a great Tuesday folks. Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: iOS7
- Apple iOS7 coming this fall, Apple
- June 2013 Release of the Ajax Control Toolkit, Stephen Walther
- The Story of a Lesser Known Startup Parameter in SQL Server, Balmukund Lakhani
- Clean Code Cheat Sheet, Urs Enzler
- Git for Visual Studio and .NET developers, Juri Strumpflohner
- iPad vs Windows 8 tablet – A comparison, Anand
Bonus: Some Apple WWDC Links
- Apple’s WWDC 2013 keynote video now available for replay, Brad Molen
- All the New iOS Features Your Old iPhone Won’t Get, Peter Ha
- iOS 7: Instead of Flatness, We Got Depth, Kelsey Campbell-Dollaghan
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Today’s xkcd comic is pure quality!
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: August 5, 2015 - 5 August, 2015 00:15:59
- Roslyn And The New Language Features of C# 6 - 5 August, 2015 00:03:52
- The Daily Six Pack: August 4, 2015 - 4 August, 2015 09:09:49
- The Daily Six Pack: 31 July, 2015 - 31 July, 2015 00:10:45
- The Daily Six Pack: July 30, 2015 - 30 July, 2015 00:14:03