Windows 8.1 with .Net Framework 3.5 – Kunal Chowdhury gives us the low down on how to make it work on a fresh install.
Gunnar Peipman talks about Edit and Continue with 64-bit apps being supported in Visual Studio 2013.
Lastly, New York get’s it’s own unique Web domain.
Today I have taken the day off. I decided however to still post a quick Daily Six Pack. Have an excellent Friday! Here is The Daily Six Pack.
Feature link: Windows 8.1 with .Net Framework 3.5
- How to Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, Kunal Chowdhury
- VirtualBox: Snapshots and Cloning Virtual Machines, Ryan Trotz
- Edit and continue with 64-bit applications supported on Visual Studio 2013, Gunnar Peipman
- [Visual C#] How to test your applications using the Fakes Framework (2/3), Jason De Oliveira
- New York becomes first U.S. city to get unique Web domain, Dara Kerr
- Astonishing talent of autistic Iris, three, whose paintings have stunned the art world, Francis Hardy
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: April 17, 2014 - 17 April, 2014 06:00:16
- Windows XP Bliss – The Story Behind The Wallpaper - 16 April, 2014 09:42:10
- The Daily Six Pack: April 16, 2014 - 16 April, 2014 08:42:22
- The Daily Six Pack: April 15, 2014 - 15 April, 2014 09:19:51
- The Daily Six Pack: April 14, 2014 - 14 April, 2014 11:33:39