SkyDrive Pro for iOS, Windows 8 / RT was released by Microsoft on Friday. It looks the same as the standard mobile app, but provides a handy way to access your SkyDrive Pro-based files in Office 365, SharePoint Online, or SharePoint 2013. Speaking of Office 365, have you taken a look at the offering? Office 365 and SkyDrive Pro work very well together.
Then, the .NET Team maintain a set of pages to make it easier for you to find all the .NET Framework versions, SDKs etc to use in your .NET apps. Bookmark this one!
Josh Benson also shares the blueprint for composing the most effective tweet possible. For all you Twitter addicts, check out Josh’s post below. He really shares excellent tips.
Man, can you believe that it is July already? I really don’t like the first 6 months of any year, so I’m glad that is over. Now on to the latter half of 2013. But first, let’s get Tuesday rocking and rolling. Have a great day! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: SkyDrive Pro
- Get the latest .NET Bits, The .NET Team
- Visual Studio 2013 Preview: Moving Lines of Code, zainnab
- Get started building apps on Windows 8.1 Preview, Windows Apps Team
- New features in the .NET 4.5.1 and Visual Studio 2013 Preview, Jason De Oliveira
- Blueprint: Write effective tweets, Josh Benson
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: July 28, 2014 - 28 July, 2014 06:00:34
- The Daily Six Pack: July 25, 2014 - 25 July, 2014 09:02:51
- The Daily Six Pack: July 24, 2014 - 24 July, 2014 08:34:10
- The Daily Six Pack: July 23, 2014 - 23 July, 2014 06:00:38
- Azure Databases – Restore Local Database To Azure - 23 July, 2014 00:50:20