New Windows 8.1 Features – Get the low-down on what is new in Windows 8.1 and discover some new features that really excite geeks like me. I have been playing with the preview for a while now and I have to say that I am really loving it.
Robert Green talks about Asynchronous Debugging in Visual Studio 2013. This will enhance your debugging experience in .NET and Windows Store apps. Go check it out.
Can you believe that it is the middle of the week already? Have a good one. Here is The Daily SixPack!
Feature link: New Windows 8.1 Features
- Making a better, somewhat prettier, but definitely more functional Windows Command Line, Scott Hanselman
- Building Your First SSRS Report, Bhushan W. Juare
- Asynchronous Debugging in Visual Studio 2013, Robert Green
- This Is My Story – Part 1, Filip Ekberg
- Best Practices No. 5: Detecting .NET application memory leaks, Shivprasad koirala
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: December 12, 2014 - 12 December, 2014 06:00:44
- Visual Studio 2015 Preview and Windows 10 Technical Preview – Try Them On Azure Now - 12 December, 2014 01:00:41
- The Daily Six Pack: December 11, 2014 - 11 December, 2014 06:00:06
- Rebracer – Save Visual Studio Editor Formatting Settings Per Solution - 11 December, 2014 01:00:38
- The Daily Six Pack: December 10, 2014 - 10 December, 2014 06:00:11