Today, Iris Classon takes a look at Windows Store Apps for beginners while Jon Galloway has a whirl round Visual Studio 2012 and the included Git support. Sandeep Singhal tells us a bit more about modern.IE.
- A simple design time data example with Windows Store Applications for beginners, Iris Classon
- A quick look at Git support in Visual Studio 2012, Jon Galloway
- 5 Ways to Get Better at Designing Apps for Windows Phone, Krisztian Gyuris
- modern.IE – A new set of tools to help test web site compatibility, Sandeep Singhal
- 10 Terms you should know, Erik Dietrich
- Confessions of a Corporate Spy, George Chidi
Other Link Blogs
The following two tabs change content below.
Dirk is a Software Developer and Microsoft MVP from South Africa. He loves all things Technology and is slightly addicted to Twitter and Jimi Hendrix. Apart from writing code, he also enjoys writing human readable articles. "I love sharing knowledge and connecting with people from around the world. It's the diversity that makes life so beautiful." Dirk feels very strongly that pizza is simply not complete without Tabasco, that you can never have too much garlic, and that cooking the perfect steak is an art he has yet to master.
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- CodeLens Freezes Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - 9 April, 2015 21:46:11
- The Daily Six Pack: December 12, 2014 - 12 December, 2014 06:00:44
- Visual Studio 2015 Preview and Windows 10 Technical Preview – Try Them On Azure Now - 12 December, 2014 01:00:41
- The Daily Six Pack: December 11, 2014 - 11 December, 2014 06:00:06
- Rebracer – Save Visual Studio Editor Formatting Settings Per Solution - 11 December, 2014 01:00:38