A COLLECTION OF LINKS FOR LOVERS OF I.T.
Feature link: Edward Snowden
- Snowden and Greenwald: The Men Who Leaked the Secrets, Janet Reitman
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance, Craig Timberg, Ellen Nakashima
- The Sad Story Behind Yahoo’s Latest Startup Acquisition: Ptch, Julie Bort
- Members of hacker group Anonymous plead guilty in PayPal cyber attack, Andrea Chang
- Check if you’re the victim of a database breach with ‘Have I Been Pwned?’, Graham Cluley
- Why is Microsoft scared of Chromebooks?, Tom Warren
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
The following two tabs change content below.
Dirk is a Software Developer and Microsoft MVP from South Africa. He loves all things Technology and is slightly addicted to Twitter and Jimi Hendrix. Apart from writing code, he also enjoys writing human readable articles. "I love sharing knowledge and connecting with people from around the world. It's the diversity that makes life so beautiful." Dirk feels very strongly that pizza is simply not complete without Tabasco, that you can never have too much garlic, and that cooking the perfect steak is an art he has yet to master.
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: May 1, 2015 - 1 May, 2015 00:10:53
- The Daily Six Pack: April 30, 2015 - 30 April, 2015 00:10:46
- Microsoft Launches Visual Studio Code - 29 April, 2015 21:21:09
- The Daily Six Pack: April 29, 2015 - 29 April, 2015 00:04:12
- Parallels Desktop – Run Visual Studio On Your Mac - 28 April, 2015 21:38:11