A COLLECTION OF LINKS FOR LOVERS OF I.T.
Feature link: Beginning LightSwitch
- Beginning LightSwitch in VS 2013 Part 5: May I? Controlling Access with User Permissions, Beth Massi
- DA to Apple: Make iPhone’s Activation Lock the rule, Donna Tam
- Format your .Net exceptions to see the StackTrace, Jason Jarrett
- Code Contracts is the next coding practice you should learn and use, Patrick Smacchia
- Researchers crack the world’s toughest encryption by listening to sounds made by your computer’s CPU, ExtremeTech
- Christmas themes for Windows 8 | 8.1, Khamosh Pathak
For more excellent content, have a look at these great sites
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
The following two tabs change content below.
Dirk is a Software Developer and Microsoft MVP from South Africa. He loves all things Technology and is slightly addicted to Twitter and Jimi Hendrix. Apart from writing code, he also enjoys writing human readable articles. "I love sharing knowledge and connecting with people from around the world. It's the diversity that makes life so beautiful." Dirk feels very strongly that pizza is simply not complete without Tabasco, that you can never have too much garlic, and that cooking the perfect steak is an art he has yet to master.
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: May 22, 2015 - 22 May, 2015 08:17:51
- The Daily Six Pack: May 21, 2015 - 21 May, 2015 00:10:38
- The Daily Six Pack: May 19, 2015 - 19 May, 2015 00:10:12
- Introducing Code Contracts – Writing Better Code - 18 May, 2015 00:21:21
- The Daily Six Pack: May 18, 2015 - 18 May, 2015 00:10:30