Tuesday is looking to be a good one so far. To kick the day off, Ian Walker shows us how to programatically search the Windows Store while Paul Thurrott talks about dual-booting Blue and what he has learned.
Pinal Dave brings us more great SQL tips and advice in his post on three efficiency tools for SQL Server. Mary Jo Foley talks about the Microsoft Messenger phase-out.
Here’s wishing you a fabulous day. Enjoy The Daily Six Pack.
- Programmatically Searching the Windows Store, Ian Walker
- Using SignalR for .NET–> .NET scenarios, sujitdmello
- What I’ve learned from Dual-Booting “Blue”, Paul Thurrott
- Three Efficiency Tools for SQL Server from Devart, Pinal Dave
- Encrypt Files or Text easily with VSEncryptor, Lavish
- Countdown clock: Microsoft marches toward its Messenger phase-out, Mary Jo Foley
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: April 27, 2015 - 27 April, 2015 01:15:05
- Microsoft MVP Virtual Conference – Register Now! - 20 April, 2015 09:52:45
- CodeLens Freezes Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - 9 April, 2015 21:46:11
- The Daily Six Pack: December 12, 2014 - 12 December, 2014 06:00:44
- Visual Studio 2015 Preview and Windows 10 Technical Preview – Try Them On Azure Now - 12 December, 2014 01:00:41