Channel 9 has something great in store for us. Are you going to TechEd this year? Do you want to stay connected to what’s happening? Download the Ch9 Events app on your mobile device! It will allow you to browse all the content of the conference.
You can also follow your schedule while staying connected. The Ch9 Events application is available for Windows 8, Windows Phone, iOS and Android. Just remember that after you create your account in the application, you need to link it to your Channel 9 account. This enables synchronization of your personal schedule.
Lastly, you can also reach out to email@example.com for additional information.
Next up, Beth Massi gives us a few quick tips on building great mobile LightSwitch Apps and Sean Sexton gives us the low down on the general philosophy for handling exceptions in your applications.
Good luck for the new week ahead and have a great Monday today! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: Channel 9
- Stay Connected with the Ch9 Events App, Mark DeFalco
- Let us talk about “Quality Bars”, Willy-P. Schaub
- Use Predicate Methods to Stop Writing For…Each Loops, Peter Vogel
- Top 10 Quick Tips for Building Great Mobile LightSwitch Apps, Beth Massi
- A General Philosophy for Handling Exceptions, Sean Sexton
- Windows Run Commands for Developers, Pascal Arnould
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: October 26, 2016 - 26 October, 2016 00:31:32
- The Daily Six Pack: October 25, 2016 - 25 October, 2016 08:26:39
- The Daily Six Pack: October 24, 2016 - 24 October, 2016 00:40:18
- Code Contracts Succinctly - 10 April, 2016 21:02:28
- The Daily Six Pack: February 1, 2016 - 1 February, 2016 00:15:18