I really enjoyed the ‘Microsoft’s future vision’ article. In it, we see various ideas of what the future might look like. I can’t really dare to say ‘near’ future, because I think we are quite a way off from that.
I did chuckle at the ‘Productivity Future Vision’ video. In it, the user is seen leaving Johannesburg airport and an announcement comes over the intercom in Afrikaans. I can’t remember when last I heard Afrikaans over an intercom at Johannesburg International. I guess it isn’t surprising seeing as it’s an International airport and the fact that South Africa has 11 official languages, makes doing the announcements in English only, much easier.
Nevertheless, here is to an excellent Thursday! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Situations When You Might Use the var Keyword, Sean Sexton
- C# Smorgasbord, Filip Ekberg and ReSharper, Robert Demmer
- A Developer Looks at BlackBerry 10, Evan Luthra
- Microsoft’s future vision (video), Shamlia
- Compile in the Cloud with WP8, Deepti Prakash
- Building a shared core between Windows 8 & Windows Phone 8, Shehab Fawzy
Other Link Blogs
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft (Welcome back from vacation)
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- Code Contracts Succinctly - 10 April, 2016 21:02:28
- The Daily Six Pack: February 1, 2016 - 1 February, 2016 00:15:18
- The Daily Six Pack: January 29, 2016 - 29 January, 2016 00:15:53
- The Daily Six Pack: January 28, 2016 - 28 January, 2016 00:15:56
- The Daily Six Pack: January 27, 2016 - 27 January, 2016 00:15:35