A COLLECTION OF LINKS FOR LOVERS OF I.T.
Feature link: Auto Incrementing Visual Studio 2013 Version Number
- How to Get Auto Incrementing Version Number in Visual Studio 2013?, Abundantcode.com
- New CodeLens Indicator–Incoming Changes, Mathew Aniyan
- Monitor or Limit Data Usage in Windows 8.1, Shawn Keene
- Microsoft Provides Free Data Transfer Tool to XP Users, Paul Thurrott
- Microsoft to make OneDrive for Business available as a standalone cloud-storage service, Mary Jo Foley
- Ellen’s Oscars selfie now the most retweeted post ever — a huge win for Samsung, Devindra Hardawar
For more excellent content, have a look at these great sites
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- FormatException by Brian Mullen
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
The following two tabs change content below.
Dirk is a Software Developer and Microsoft MVP from South Africa. He loves all things Technology and is slightly addicted to Twitter and Jimi Hendrix. Apart from writing code, he also enjoys writing human readable articles. "I love sharing knowledge and connecting with people from around the world. It's the diversity that makes life so beautiful." Dirk feels very strongly that pizza is simply not complete without Tabasco, that you can never have too much garlic, and that cooking the perfect steak is an art he has yet to master.
Latest posts by Dirk Strauss (see all)
- The Daily Six Pack: November 5, 2015 - 5 November, 2015 00:10:45
- The Daily Six Pack: November 4, 2015 - 4 November, 2015 00:10:43
- Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 Reviewed - 3 November, 2015 21:49:36
- The Daily Six Pack: November 3, 2015 - 3 November, 2015 00:10:29
- The Daily Six Pack: November 2, 2015 - 2 November, 2015 00:30:40